What Are Cookies?
Cookies and other similar tracking technologies, such as pixel tags, web beacons, scripts and mobile device IDs, are small information files that are downloaded on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device when you visit a website. They remember that you have visited the website before. They make it easier for you to maintain your preferences, and they enable certain features of the website to work. They may also tailor the information or adverts you see on the site.This is important to us because we want to make sure our website is as user-friendly as possible, ensuring you have a good experience when browsing our website.
The Cookies We Set
Types of Cookies
1. Necessary Cookies are necessary to the operation of the WE Soda Web Site and services such as Vimeo and Google Analytics. This includes technologies that:
allow you access to our website;
are required to identify irregular behaviour on our website;
prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
These Cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems.
2. Preferences Cookies allow us to offer you better website functionalities and user experience when accessing or using our website. This may include identifying you when you sign into our website or keeping track of your specified preferences and interests so that we may enhance the presentation of content on our website, such as your preferred language or region etc. They may be set by us or by third-party providers. If you do not allow these Cookies, some or all of these services may not function effectively.
3. Statistics Cookies allow us to assess, improve and research the performance and use of our website, to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously, identify and resolve issues with our website. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
4. Marketing Cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and track advertisement campaign performance and efficiency.
You can make any changes to third-party cookie preferences based on your preferences via our Cookie Consent Tool here.
Types of Technologies
1. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with the website. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions, as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our site. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors. For more information on Google Analytics, see here. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. Browser or Device Information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device.
3. Log Files are created to log the information about a user's IP address, browser type etc by WE Soda’s website.
The data processing via the necessary cookies, and via the other non-essential cookies in our Cookie Consent Tool is based on your consent. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time by changing the cookie settings in the Cookie Consent Tool. If you deactivate cookies, our website may not be entirely functional, and it may impact your user experience.
If you make a change to the cookies, you may need to refresh the page before the changes to the settings take effect.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, including the duration, in our Cookie Consent Tool.
How can I control or delete cookies?
You have the right to choose whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by switching them off via our Cookie Consent Tool or using the buttons provided in the cookie table above.
You can also block or disable the cookies in your browser, and you can delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. You can do this as often as you want to. To find out how to do this for your particular browser, you can go to "help" on your browser's menu, or you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This Cookie Notice is effective as of 11 July 2023.
© 2023 WE Soda Ltd, 23 College Hill, London EC4R 2RP. All Rights Reserved. Company No: 10264457 Registered in England & Wales